Cyber Monday Deals

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
Amazon and Walmart just announced their Cyber Monday deals for 2017. I am pretty excited! I seldom ever shop in the mall anymore for holiday gift giving. Instead, I sit in my pj's and eat Thanksgiving leftovers and shop from home. I am hoping to snatch up an Echo Dot for $29 (lowest price ever!) and a Fire Stick with Alexa voice remote for $24.

You have to check out some of the deals Amazon is offering holiday shoppers!

MiketheGrinder

Registered Member
Thanks for posting about the Amazon deals. I didn't realize some of their Cyber Monday deals had been released. I'm hoping to find a decent camera on sale on Black Friday or Cyber Monday and like you, I'm not heading to the store and dealing with those crowds.

Keri35

Registered Member
I didn't know that these companies actually advertised their Cyber Monday deals. I always shop online on Black Friday. I've seen those ads. I gotta day that I'm not super excited about what I've seen.

MissMe

Registered Member
I didn't know that Amazon had posted their deals yet! Thanks for the heads up! I might have to grab one of the firesticks also, that's a great deal. I have an Echo Dot and love it! Make sure and grab that quick because I bet it sells out quickly.

Godsmirror

Registered Member
I have been focusing so heavily on Black Friday that I totally forgot about Monday. Which is weird because Monday works better for me anyway.

LET'S GO SHOPPING !!!!