• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cyber Monday Deals

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
Amazon and Walmart just announced their Cyber Monday deals for 2017. I am pretty excited! I seldom ever shop in the mall anymore for holiday gift giving. Instead, I sit in my pj's and eat Thanksgiving leftovers and shop from home. I am hoping to snatch up an Echo Dot for $29 (lowest price ever!) and a Fire Stick with Alexa voice remote for $24.

You have to check out some of the deals Amazon is offering holiday shoppers!

MiketheGrinder

Registered Member
Thanks for posting about the Amazon deals. I didn't realize some of their Cyber Monday deals had been released. I'm hoping to find a decent camera on sale on Black Friday or Cyber Monday and like you, I'm not heading to the store and dealing with those crowds.

Keri35

Registered Member
I didn't know that these companies actually advertised their Cyber Monday deals. I always shop online on Black Friday. I've seen those ads. I gotta day that I'm not super excited about what I've seen.

MissMe

Registered Member
I didn't know that Amazon had posted their deals yet! Thanks for the heads up! I might have to grab one of the firesticks also, that's a great deal. I have an Echo Dot and love it! Make sure and grab that quick because I bet it sells out quickly.

Godsmirror

Registered Member
I have been focusing so heavily on Black Friday that I totally forgot about Monday. Which is weird because Monday works better for me anyway.

LET'S GO SHOPPING !!!!