Customer Banned For Liking Big Breasts

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Mirage, Aug 24, 2010.

?

Who is at fault here?

1. The Customer

42.1%
  2. Safeway

57.9%
  1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

haha, clearly on the customers side.. even though we all know he probably mean't he liked her big breasts. That's great. Leave the 61 yr old pervs alone!

3. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Is it wrong if I LOL'ed? :lol:

I do think he's a 'dirty old man' if he really was passing off sexual innuendos to younger clerks and cashiers, but look at the bright side - being banned from Safeway is awesome! Why'd you wanna shop at a place where everything is 20% more expensive. Walmart has the same shit for cheaper.

4. Vixen

Vixen Registered Member

I'm on the cutomers side.

Sometimes people can take things the wrong way, although i think he should have worded his sentence different like...can i have thos big one's there?

I think the store overreacted, tbfh.

I did lol though.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

The way I think it happened? He was joking nonchalantly by saying "I like big breasts" while using a slight innuendo. He wasn't saying she had nice breasts but was using a double entente as a joke.

I'm on his side.

6. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

Whatever happened to "the customer is always right"? Lucky for me stores around here aren't adopting this policy.

Sounds like the second clerk IS a bitch. I would be glad to NOT be waited on by her. I'll find some large breasts elsewhere, maybe where my patronage is appreciated!

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

That's pretty funny. Props to the man for making that joke. Maybe it's more of a "guy humor" but come on. Lots of guys think of making that joke, but few actually come out and say it.

8. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

:lol:ROFLMAO!!!!! :lol: That is too funny!!!!

With only the one side of the story, who knows what really happened. I'm gonna drink the cool-aide and side with the customer though.... If what he said is true then the store did over react and since the store doesn't want to talk about it, we only have his word to go by.....

9. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I'm on the customer's side as well, I mean who the hell doesn't like big breasts?:D

I think they overreacted.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I think the poll question is confusing some folks. They stated one opinion in the thread and they voted for the other option.

I'm with the customer on this one. I worked at a Safeway and they are extremely uptight - for the most part. It's like Mayberry over there. They're hyper-sensitive about the least concerning issues.