Curry Wants Out If Isiah Is Fired

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Kidd, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Kidd

Kidd Guest

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/44607/20070208/curry_wants_out_if_isiah_is_fired/

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was really surprised when I read this article, I guess that Curry really likes Thomas has a coach. I believe Curry is one of the best centers in the Eastern Conference, and he can help the Knicks to go on top.

Also I believe that Thomas has done a good job so far this season, I am really surprise on how many wins that the Knicks have this season, yes there still under 500. but they still have a lot of potential of getting better, and if Thomas trades a couple of high salary players like James and Francis, but a draft pick or a good player, then that would help them a lot more.

3. tmac_for_mvp

tmac_for_mvp Guest

Well, Curry might as well understand that he probably wouldn't have the green light of taking all the shots he wants with any team. He is a good scorer but he turns the ball over so much that some coach would probably limit his touches, Isiah doesn't.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Eddy Curry as been in the league for like 5 years now, and it seems to be a long time, but he's only like 23 years of age so he still has a lot of game to developpe, and that's why I think that Isiah gives him alot of touches and he's able to live with all the turnovers.

5. tmac_for_mvp

tmac_for_mvp Guest

Whether this is true or not, Curry still turns the ball over way more than other good Centers, he still is an under average rebounder and blocker. yes he improved this year, but will all his career be about one thing, points? He is still too much of an uncertain project, and although a good scorer, he lacks too much of everything else.