• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Currently Active Users..

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I'm not sure if this has to do with me not being level 5 anymore or not but when I try to click on Currently Active Users I get the Level Information page.

" If you are trying to post, please check your current membership level. For more information about levels, click here."

The word here is a link... the link is broken... just thought you might like to know :)

TGirl

Registered Member
I think you have to be level 5 now to see that page...to look at people looking at you that is.....things changed a bit while you were gone!!! so pay your dues and get back in level 5 already!!!!!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
hehehehhehehe... gotta wait til payday for that... but I'll be back up there :)

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Yes, it is now olny available to Level 5 members, as each time that page is loaded, it eats up lots of bandwidth.