CuriousGirlSA Under The Microscope

Discussion in 'Under the Microscope' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

1) Do you plan on sticking at this place for a long time?

2) What's your favorite type of beer?

3) Do you still believe you can outdrink me :lol:

2. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

1) I plan on sticking around long enough to introduce my grandchildren to all of you.

2) Amstel. It's a South African beer. Not sure you would know it. Anything except Fosters goes. I am fortunate to live in a country that produces some of the worlds best beers and wines (or maybe that isn't as fortunate).

3) I am outdrinking you as we speak, you just can't see it. :nutkick:

Jeanie likes this.
  3. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Amstel is popular over here

Omg....I'm drunk....

4. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

1. Have you been anywhere besides where you currently are. If yes where else have you been?

2. Do you have a favorite singer/band?

3. Have you been to any other forums besides this one?

5. idisrsly

Really? When I lived in the UK I only found one pub that actually had Amstel, which really says a lot, considering there is a pub on every corner in England.

Kroninbourgh was my beer of choice over there. Just coz the hotel I worked at gave it to me for free!!! Good times. Good times.
    ------
    1) I've been in England, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Russia, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Mozambique.

20 I love 30 Seconds to Mars. I want to have Jared Leto's babies. He is hot as hell and he can really scream!!

3) Why ask something you already know the answer to? But for everyone else who does not know, yes, I've been on another forum before (if you can call it a forum - it's really a satirical site).

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  6. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Jared Leto....mmmmm. God, he is so fucking sexy.

What is the most you have drunk in one night?

Have you ever been in a fight? If so, did you 'win'?

Out of those place you listed as visiting, which was your favourite and why?

7. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

1.) How many languages do you speak (which ones)
    2.) Do you have any favorite place to go near where you live? (let's say 15 minute drive tops)
    3.? Favorite Movie?

8. idisrsly

I know. I could just eat him up, really. It doesn't get any sexier than Jared... gggrrr.

I can't really say, coz I do not remember. I was not concious the whole time, so can't say for sure. I know I had more than a litre 'Klipdrift', which is a brandy, straight from the bottle during a game of coinage. That was an epic fail on my part and I blacked out from drinking for the first and last time.

I have been in a fight, but it was not physical. It was with words. And yes, I totally beat that bitch. But then, she is 4 years younger than me. Does this make me a bully??

Russia was my fave because it was completely diffirent to what I know. SA is very 'European' as we were founded by the Dutch. Russia was a culture shock. Plus that was the first time I saw snow. We don't get snow here, so that was really cool. I was there in their winter, which gets as low as minus 40 degrees celcius, which is hectic coming from a country where our lowest temperature is maybe 5 degrees celcius.
    ------
    1) Fluently, I speak, read and write English (second language) and Afrikaans (first language). I can also understand and speak (very little) Dutch (Afrikaans is a Dutch dialect), Flemish and German. I did take French classes (speaking only), but remember very little of it as I do not get to practice it much.

2) Haha. You don't know Johannesburg traffic, clearly. I can bearly get up the road in 15 minutes. My work is 40 minutes drive in off-peak times. But still, the answer is no. I like going to the coast (I scuba dive). But that is a 6 hour drive, which I gladly do whenever I can.

3) My ultimate fave movie is Boondock Saints. I also loved Sean of the Dead and Hot Fuzz.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  9. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

1) Do you use anything like Facebook or Twitter?

2) Do you enjoy sports?

3) Do you own any pets?

10. idisrsly

1) I use Facebook and Twitter. I am active on FB, but not as active on Twitter. No myspace, no linkedin, nothing like that.

2) Playing or watching? I play field hockey and squash. Our biggest sports here are Rugby, Cricket and Soccer, which if you force me, I will only watch Soccer. I hate Rugby (mindless game with zero skill) and dispise Cricket 9boring as hell).

3) I have a Yorkshire Terrier. His name is Dante. Up until 2 weeks ago I also had a corn snake, his name is Seth. But I gave him away to a good home as I started neglecting him after getting Dante.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.