curious what do you collect or what are you passioniate about.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nani1987, Jun 23, 2005.

1. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

Well I collect two items.. One frogs.........other is I collect items that says puerto rico on it..........nani
    so what do you collect or passionate about? (me my family.)

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Eagles,,And old wood working tools

3. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I use to collect Barbies...I have about 200 of them.....

I love fantasy art....

my family is most important

4. dize

dize Registered Member

My husband has sold many prints of his Bald eagle drwing. We are just waiting on the right offer for his original.

We collect conteporary art and Ethnic dolls & sculptures.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2005
  5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'm not a big collecter of anything in particular, but I do insist on any angels brought into my house being in groups of 3. I have about 6 sets of different angels. The reason is because I feel they represent the best part of me....my own 3 angels. BTW I'm sure most of you think my username is Angel Speak, but it's actually Angels Peak, which is what my house is nicknamed! :D

6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi. Well you all know that I collect toys and comics and movei props. But I also collect Blades. And cortoon/ comic book watches and rings as well. I'll have to post the pics of them. My wife collects porcelin dolls( they give me the willies) and books.

7. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

of all the things you collect HER DOLLS give you the willies???? hahahhahaha

8. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Well now I DID not know that! I see you in a whole new light now! LOL

Ok what do I collect? You mean besides junk? LOL....... I have a few KISS items, I seem to be collecting alot of dust in my house right at the moment. LOL I"m not a big collector of things either........WOW I need a hobby!

9. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I collect wolf items, and pearls.

Ok so the pearls is a bit odd, but when I was 4 my mom asked me what I wanted to collect and I said pearls. I've been collecting them ever sense.

I also would like to start collecting tea pots, but feel that I need to wait until the kids are older or out of the house. (nothing beats a ball flying into fine china *yikes*)

Family always comes first with me, always has, always will

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?