• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cure to cancer

Lunux

it might have been a little while ago but some lebanese scientist found that the chemical that burns your mouth when you eat hot peppers, can make cancer cells "turn off". seems really unbeleivable but it hasn't been tested enough to make sure it doesn't blow up the person.(not saying that the lebanese person is a terrorist, that's not what i'm saying!)

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Would be interesting to see some stats on people who eat spicy foods and how many of them get cancer compared to those who do not eat spicy foods.

Of course the other side of the story is that donuts and McDonald's cause more than just weight gain. I personally think that if you eat right you will greatly decrease your chances of getting cancer. Some super healthy people get it, but look at how many unhealthy people get it compared to those who eat right. The odds of NOT getting it are much better for those who are healthy in the first place.

Christiangamer

Registered Member
cancer can not live in an alkaline body! i'm 14 and i get it not that hard ppl fruits and vegies are alkaline meat isn't sugar isn't flour isn't

crystalsage

Registered Member
Would be interesting to see some stats on people who eat spicy foods and how many of them get cancer compared to those who do not eat spicy foods.
they also think that Mint can cure Cancer.....
Mint may fight cancer - Health - www.smh.com.au

Mint may fight cancer

July 6, 2004 - 8:18AM

Page Tools

Scientists seeking a cure for cancer have discovered a type of mint leaf that can destroy cancer cells, it was reported.
Experts have used a type of Chinese mint to create a chemical that destroys the blood vessels that feed the tumour, causing the cells to die.
The chemical has so far only been tested in the laboratory but experts hope to begin human trials as soon as funding can be secured.
Salford University's Professor Alan McGown, who has led the research, said the findings were "very exciting" and could pave the way for better targeted cancer treatments.
"All cancers require a blood supply if they are to survive and grow," McGown said.
"If we can target and destroy these blood vessels ten we will have a treatment that will be applicable to all forms of cancer in both children and adults."
The substance is formed from an extract derived from a Chinese relative of common garden mint, scutellaria barbata.
Whereas traditional cancer treatments work by attempting to destroy the cancer cells themselves, the mint attacks the tumour's blood vessels, starving it of oxygen and nutrients.
------
http://www.cancercuringnutrition.com/tumors3.htm
Did You Know That Most Cancers Can Be Linked To Nutrition Deficiency?
------
Acai Berry Super Fruit! on Squidoo
University of Florida News - Brazilian berry destroys cancer cells in lab, UF study shows
Brazilian berry destroys cancer cells in lab, UF study shows

Last edited:

DonnyDiaz

Registered Member
Our understnding of cancer as yet is limited. For example the simple question of "Why have Cancer cases increased so dramatically in recent times?" is still a mystery. Of course we have assumptions such as blaming electrinic items and radiation, but we are as of yet unsure.

Cancer at the moment is an enigma, there are numerous reesearchers dedicated to it's research yet progression is slow and it's rewards are low.

There were rumours that Snake Venom could in fact hold the key to curing cancer, which is not entirely surprising as snake venom causes human cells to degenerate and die off.

A poster suggested that lots of fruit and vegetables can help prevent it....Not so, in fact with the chemicals used today, fruits such as tomatoes can actually trigger Alzheimers and more.

-Mr-Maurice-

Registered Member
cancer can not live in an alkaline body! i'm 14 and i get it not that hard ppl fruits and vegies are alkaline meat isn't sugar isn't flour isn't
Wow!!!
Nice to know they are actually teaching something in skools since i left!!
I'm sixteen and consider myself quite smart but i didnt know that!!
or mayb i didnt listen in skool?? lol!
GO CHRISTIAN!!!

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
I know I am Legend is Sci-Fiction but who knows that the "cure" could turn us into one of those monsters ):, They should test it on ONE person and have that person in a cell so the person won't go mad and kill everyone ):, and if the person does go into those monsters kill and its in its cell , Kill it and no one is harmed and we know that "cure" isn't the cure for cancer :D

PetersonAd

According to some a cure has already been found.

Right! Cancer has been said to be linked to the pH of the body. Particularly when the body has become too acidic. Eating a healthy diet void of foods such as meat, sugar, and flour should help stabilize the pH levels.

I think it's that damned FDA, and I forgot the other organization, that's preventing cures from being known nation-wide. And forcing people to stay on drugs forever. All for the greed of money.

Last edited: