• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Culpepper meets with Buccaneers

T

teeps11

If Culpepper does in fact end up in Tampa Bay, there could be a good QB battle for the starting spot. I think Garcia would still win the starting spot though because Jon Gruden likes the idea of Garcia being his starting QB.

KoRny

Tampa would a perfect location for Culpepper,Carcia has 2 years at most left.In that time Culpepper will have plenty of time to get his act together

P

platypus616

Tampa would a perfect location for Culpepper,Carcia has 2 years at most left.In that time Culpepper will have plenty of time to get his act together

i dunno...i think tampa has enough time with garcia to be able to draft and groom a rookie to take over after garcia steps down. culpepper is damaged goods.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Man culpepper needs to go to a team that has some weapons and an o-line. He is a great QB and i drafted him last year in my ff with high hopes.

Imagine if he started in New England with the WR core they have now?

I will say this in Minnesota with Moss he did fantastic and he needs to be given a chance with a team with the talent.

Tampa Bay is not one of them though.

A

Atsushi

he should go sign with the loins then he'll have plenty wr...lol