Cuban: Reggie Not Signing With Mavs

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I was pretty sure the Mavs wouldn't need Miller. I think they're looking for a center if I remember the announcer right. There's a guy from China who's already coming over (papers signed and everything) that's said to be the "next Yao Ming" that's looking for a team to play on. I doubt it'll be Dallas, but it'd be cool.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
They do need a center, because come playoff time those two centers won't be able to contain other great centers in this league, just like they couldn't contain Shaq last season. But either way Miller would of been a great addition to the team, he's a tremoundous player and he's still in great shape.

Thats why they will lose to the Suns because they have no answer for Amare Stoudemire.
They have no answer for Dirk either. That will be an interesting match-up. I expect a lot of offense.

Is the name of that Chinese center Sun Ming Ming? The mavs shouldn't sign him. He's slower than Araujo and all the other slow centers in the league. Plus his footwork and coordination is horrible.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'm just hoping that the Spurs and SUns duke it out early. I'm positive luck played a huge factor last season.

and yes I think it is SUn Ming Ming. I'm pretty sure all the Chinese players are slow. Yao's slow too.

B

bballinyao06

I don't know know why the Mavs need Reggie Miller on their team. They already have a great team and possibly the best record in the league right now. Putting a pure shooter on their team is just going to crowd their lineup and throw off their already great chemistry.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Wait, it isn't Sun Ming Ming. It's some other guy. Can't think of his name.

and it IS the best record. :clap:

OOOH YEAH!