Cuban Done Talking About The NBA?

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

That's weird and I wouldn't have expected that.

3. Babe_Ruth

Personally I think this is really bad for the NBA, even if Cuban has one of the biggest mouth in the NBA, he still a very intelligent person who can help the NBA in a lot of ways, and I mean a lot of ways. I think that Stern needs to get on the phone set up a meeting with him, and they both need to talk things over, and get this relationship up and running again, because like I said Mr Cuban is very important to the NBA.

4. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

I agree with you 110% on that one Vince. He's vital for NBA promotion.

5. HitBattousai

HitBattousai Guest

Don't think it'll last. Mark's frustration is most likely temporary.

6. Illosophee

Illosophee Guest

Well, Cuban might just be pissed because he believes, just as many of us basketball fans do, that the Mavs were robbed in the Finals. DWade was given too many foul shots... Whatever, though.

7. Babe_Ruth

No I don't think thats the problem, he's just frustrated about the new rules and such, if you show a little emotions after a foul, or a no call, you get a technical. And I think that Stern told him something that really got him mad, so he's like why should I help him anymore.

8. Illosophee

Illosophee Guest

Hmm... True. The new "technical foul" rule, which ought to be called the "Rasheed Rule", is B.S. 100% B.S. If Cuban is pissed about that rule, I am by his side.