• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV CSI

Dabs

Registered Member
Any fans of any of the CSI series'??
I like just about all of them, my favorite seasons being CSI:Miami, starring David Caruso, and I like the CSI's starring William Peterson.
I don't care for the newer version, starring Gary Sinese, but I will watch it~
I have the entire season collection of CSI:Miami on DVDs, but they come on television so often, I just watch them there, considering each episode is only 1 hour long.
But the CSI stuff is prolly my favorite stuff on the tube.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I watch the show from time to time. I like CSI: NY the most, I just like the characters more and the storylines more. The new season started on Friday, but I wasn't able to watch it since I was out of town.

Dabs

Registered Member
It was odd I say I don't like the NY series as well, for it was on today, and I actually sat thru one whole episode!
And it wasn't one I had already seen.....Gary Sinese does Ok, but I'm still partial to Caruso.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I find them all pretty bad. Out of the three, I've watched far more episodes of Miami, but I have no idea why. Maybe I enjoy how corny Caruso is? Most likely. Haha.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I watch CSI: Miami and CSI: NY because I love Gary Senise. I think both shows have their strong points. I find David Caruso extremely annoying, so Horatio Caine is my least favorite character outta all of them.

Dabs

Registered Member
I watch CSI: Miami and CSI: NY because I love Gary Senise. I think both shows have their strong points. I find David Caruso extremely annoying, so Horatio Caine is my least favorite character outta all of them.
I do agree with you last 2 posters regarding Horatio Caine, he does appear cocky and in some scenes, I think he thinks he's "all that"....
But still, I do like the Miami series, maybe it's Delco I like :)
But, the first season was with William Peterson, right??
Sarah Sidle, Warrick Brown......and Katherine Willows, and later, Lawrence Fishburne joined the show...that was some good episodes too~

twilitezone911

Registered Member
i enjoy " csi:ny " and " csi : miami ", i have rarely watch " csi ", i think it's boring, not interesting like other two shows. other two shows, more ivolve the team's personal side, than "csi" , i find more ivolve " professional ". one of the best crossover of all three shows was " without a trace " involved. the chemistry between patterson and lapaglia was brilliant. those two actors should be starting together in their own tv show!