TV CSI: Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Blueyes, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Well here it is, Laurence Fishburne to replace William Peterson. I can actually see this going well too.

2. Rectify88

Rectify88 Registered Member

Hm Morpheus huh. I actually see this turning out rather better. I still think they should clear up what happen at the very end of the last season. Warrick should be closed and everyone should know what happpens. I'm glad they decided to bring him in during the season instead of at the very start. This really takes away any confusion as to how he got there in the first place.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm going to miss William Peterson. It's something about how he carries that show how I got turned on to it. With him going away, it's going to be tough watching it with somebody new - especially when another person left and another person perished.

I'll give Laurence a try to see how he does. I'm still going to miss William, though.

4. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

I'm very excited about this. I'm utterly obsessed with this show.The new season is going to be awesome. But very tough for the viewers since we will have had two of the originals leave the show within the last season. I will miss William Peterson alot though. Its going to very different with him not there.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Really?!

Sweet! I was so bummed about hearing Patterson leave. Fishburne sounds like an awesome replacement.

6. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

I was on my CSI forum earlier and this was posted. Yesterday during reruns of the show the first promo has been released. I guess its a spoiler in some ways but wanted to share. The promo is pretty good.

YouTube - CSI: For Warrick Promo