• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Crystal Pepsi

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just heard on the news this might be coming back. They talked like there would be improvements.

I thought there had better be a lot of improvements because I didn't like the last version. Still have some someplace.

Ever tried one? Thoughts?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I was 8 when it was discontinued. I probably had one or two, but it's nothing I'd be excited about coming back. Just give me my regular Pepsi and I'm fine.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
They are changing the regular Pepsi too. Apparently they didn't learn the lesson from watching Coke fall on it's face after changing their tried and true recipe. I have moved past cola altogether, eventually landing on Dr. Pepper. I tried Pepsi a few months back and wondered how I ever drank the stuff. Still, as cola's go, it beats Coke hands down except as mix. So now Pepsi wants to bring back the Crystal. Maybe they think it's a title a certain drug addicted demographic can relate to. I dunno. I wonder if they'll also bring back Pepsi Free. Remember that flash in the pan? I reckon it won't be long before we also see "Pepsi Classic" on store shelves, hahaha!

- Cham

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
If I'm going to drink soda it's going to be a regular Pepsi. I didn't like crystal Pepsi the last time and doubt I like it this time. I'm not going to bother with it.

Why do they have to keep messing with a tried formula that most people like. Coke batted a zero with their recipe change. You would think Pepsi would learn from that fiasco.