Who's Better? Crysta or Tinkerbell?

• Crysta (Fern Gully)

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Tinkerbell (Peter Pan)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AwkwardlyYours

Registered Member

I've always hated Tinkerbell. I thought she was a little snoot and deserved to get "unbelieved" to death. Crysta, however, was a rainforest saving, earth loving, super awesome fairy, in my opinion.

In YOUR opinion... who was better? Tinkerbell (Peter Pan) or Crysta (Fern Gully) ? And why?

Last edited:
Tinkerbell was like Heidi Pratt. Seemed very spoiled, selfish and got angry a lot. Crysta was down to earth, kind and sympathetic.

Also, Tinkerbell reminded me of that fairy from Zelda. Forgot her name, but she got angry at Link a lot, too. lol

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Also, Tinkerbell reminded me of that fairy from Zelda. Forgot her name, but she got angry at Link a lot, too. lol
Navi. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Listen!"

Oh jeez, it's been a hell of a long time since I've watched Fern Gully. Can't remember anything about it...

Hiei

The Hierophant
I never liked Tinkerbell, either. I think Peter only kept her around be she seems the type to show the goods every so often. ;)

Crysta, on the other hand was much more of a person as a wood nymph sprite thing. I think she's much cooler and seems like a better faery.
------
Also, Tink wears a dress and Crysta wears a small tanktop and skirt. I think the tanktop and skirt make Crysta look more friendly and personal.

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Tinkerbell is made of fail.

Crysta is not only a main character, but one that actually makes a difference in the movie. Tinkerbell became a marketing toy. Pfft.

AwkwardlyYours

Registered Member
I think what needs to happen, here, is that you all need to go rent Fern Gully, or get Netflix and watch it instantly.

It's... awesome. Nothing is better than the Batty Rap. Nothing.