Movies Crysta vs. Tinkerbell?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by AwkwardlyYours, Jun 17, 2009.

?

Who's Better? Crysta or Tinkerbell?

1. Crysta (Fern Gully)

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Tinkerbell (Peter Pan)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AwkwardlyYours

AwkwardlyYours Registered Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

I've always hated Tinkerbell. I thought she was a little snoot and deserved to get "unbelieved" to death. Crysta, however, was a rainforest saving, earth loving, super awesome fairy, in my opinion.

In YOUR opinion... who was better? Tinkerbell (Peter Pan) or Crysta (Fern Gully) ? And why?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2009

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Tinkerbell was like Heidi Pratt. Seemed very spoiled, selfish and got angry a lot. Crysta was down to earth, kind and sympathetic.

Also, Tinkerbell reminded me of that fairy from Zelda. Forgot her name, but she got angry at Link a lot, too. lol

3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Never saw Fern Gully so I can't compare but I do agree that Tinkerbell was always snooty lol

4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Navi. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Listen!"

Oh jeez, it's been a hell of a long time since I've watched Fern Gully. Can't remember anything about it...

5. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I never liked Tinkerbell, either. I think Peter only kept her around be she seems the type to show the goods every so often. ;)

Crysta, on the other hand was much more of a person as a wood nymph sprite thing. I think she's much cooler and seems like a better faery.
    ------
    Also, Tink wears a dress and Crysta wears a small tanktop and skirt. I think the tanktop and skirt make Crysta look more friendly and personal.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
    Bliss likes this.
  6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Tinkerbell is made of fail.

Crysta is not only a main character, but one that actually makes a difference in the movie. Tinkerbell became a marketing toy. Pfft.

7. AwkwardlyYours

I think what needs to happen, here, is that you all need to go rent Fern Gully, or get Netflix and watch it instantly.

It's... awesome. Nothing is better than the Batty Rap. Nothing.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Except for the bad guy. He was so bad ass and gave me nightmares as a kid.

9. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Crysta. Because Fern Gully is win.

Tink can go die in a bug zapper.

10. AwkwardlyYours

Yeah Hexxus. He still creeps me the hell out with his "toxic love" song deal. Gah.