• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Crying while watching wrestling

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
With Bryan’s retirement speech last night, it made me think of this thread. How many times have you cried while watching wrestling? And, I mean after the fact that you knew it was scripted.

For me, I cried when Edge retired, when they announced Eddie Guerrero Passed away, HBK retirement and Ric Flair’ retirement.

BigBob

Registered Member
The Owen Hart Tribute Show, Chris Benoit Tribute Show, Eddie Guerrero Tribute Show and whenever Mark Henry faked his retirement.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Hmm, I was really bummed out during Bryan's retirement speech (especially that bit about his dad... hnnnng...) and when I learnt about Eddie Guerrero's passing as well. Not to the point of tears but it definitely depressed me. The only thing I actively remember crying over is Raw is Owen. Jesus Christ, Mark Henry's poem for Owen Hart still gets me after all these years.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Guerrero died in 2005 sadly

Not sure if I literally cried but definitely felt a ridiculous amount of sadness. The Owen Hart was easily the worst of it for me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Back when Owen Hart passed away, I was sad, but I didn’t cry because back then I didn’t really cry when someone passed away. I do remember watching Over the Edge the night prior when he did fall from the rafters.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thealigator Movies & TV 9
wooly Movies & TV 7
sunrise General Discussion 18
Stegosaurus Bathroom Wall 0
Millz Sports 10