Cruzin' down Central

anmracing

Registered Member
Twice a year the fascist overlord give a little slack on the reigns of control and let people cruise Central, just like the old days......

Here are a few pix I took last year. Canon Rebel EOS.

Then last year at Barrett Jackson I took some pix of the stage. Man, Seems like a lot of peeps on the stage.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
At least two of these pictures, the second and the last, strike my eye as nothing less than pure art. Have you taken a photography course, anm?

anmracing

Registered Member
At least two of these pictures, the second and the last, strike my eye as nothing less than pure art. Have you taken a photography course, anm?
Yes and no..... I took up photography way back before digital imagary was out. I learned how to develop film and do pictures on paper. I'm too lazy though and doing time didn't help, so I put the hobby on the backburner. Then we bought a cheap digital camera for a vacation. I liked the way the images came out and so we bought a little bit better camera, a Canon ELF. I started getting back into photography a little at that point. I would see something and try to catch it in a photograph. I was getting frustrated because it seemed as though I could not get what I was looking at like the old film cameras.

Bought a EOS Rebel and started my hobby all over again. 15-20 years later. I guess I was just waiting for technology to make it easy on me.... LOL!

Thanks for the compliments! I really enjoy taking pictures but it is an expensive hobby. Keeps me out of trouble though......