Movies Crow Reboot Moving Forward

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Norrington's Crow Gets Closer

I was a big fan of the original so the only way this one will work for me is if they go a completely different route with it. The inclusion of the talking crow from the comic book sounds like a nice touch. The fact that it's being directed by the same guy who did Blade makes me quietly hopeful.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was a huge fan of the original one as well. It won't be an easy task to beat that one, but I'm willing to take a chance and watch this movie when it comes out. Hopefully they find the perfect actor to portray The Crow as well.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I was a huge fan of the comic and the movie adaptation and hope that they do not stray to far from the original idea.
Wonder if they will include the skull cowboy in this version, they shot the scenes for the original but they never made it into the final cut.

I also really hope that they find the right actor to play the lead, Brandon Lee gave a great performance in his portrayal of Draven.

it sounds like a piece of hardware in your computer is touching something that it shouldn't

involuntary shutdowns will also occur when pieces of hardware are not fully secure

if the computer doesn't move at all and it shuts down when you plug in an audio cable, id say the circuitry on your mother board is going bad for some reason.