• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Crouton!

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I read that last rep comment you left me. So let me get this straight, you went from loving me to just "liking me" now. And after I agreed to marry you too... shitty deal, man.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I was tired, that comment was written really early in the morning. Let me rephrase. I went from simply loving you to IMMENSELY loving you for the rest of both of our lives.

Better?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I was tired, that comment was written really early in the morning. Let me rephrase. I went from simply loving you to IMMENSELY loving you for the rest of both of our lives.

Better?
No, I'm not better. Because now I feel like your just saying that. :( Why do you keep hurting me? Why do you keep mistreating me and breaking my heart? Can't you see that I can't quit you?!

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
No, I'm not better. Because now I feel like your just saying that. :( Why do you keep hurting me? Why do you keep mistreating me and breaking my heart? Can't you see that I can't quit you?!
Oh Bubz, don't be that way. You know that I'm not just "saying it". I never could.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 17
HalfEatenSurprise Bathroom Wall 0
Bliss Bathroom Wall 2
Babe_Ruth Birthdays 5
Crouton Movies & TV 0