• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Crouton under the Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You asked for it, so here it comes.

1. If you could live in another country for one year, which one would it be?

2. Do you like alcohol? If so, what's your favorite alcohol drink?

3. Do you like going to the beach?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Oh wow thanks, that was quick! I didn't think I would get one straight away.

1. If you could live in another country for one year, which one would it be?
Probably South Africa for the wildlife. There are so many great wildlife parks and conservation centres you can work in there (which would be a dream to me). It's also close to many other African countries I would love to visit.

Babe_Ruth said:
2. Do you like alcohol? If so, what's your favorite alcohol drink?
I don't drink at all really. I used to drink but I haven't for about two years now out of my own choice, I was sort of sick of it. I'm considering starting again though. I suppose my favourite would be some sort of fruity tropical cocktail.

Babe_Ruth said:
3. Do you like going to the beach?
I don't go to the beach very often but when I do go I enjoy it. I like being in the water and playing in the waves and on a nice warm day I can stay in for hours. I also like walking along the beach at night. I hate the sand that it drags everywhere though.... no matter what you do you can never seem to get rid of all the sand.

Last edited:

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
My questions may seem... unusual.

1. What is your favorite sound?

2. What is your favorite smell?

3. If you had to pick 1 day of your life to live over and over again, which would it be and what happened to make it so special for you?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
If you had to pick just one word to describe you, what would it be?

If you had to change the color of your hair, what would the new one be?

If you had to either live in the heart of a big city or in a house isolated and surrounded by nature (for the rest of your life), which would you pick and why?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
1. What is your favorite sound?
Hmm this is a bit of a strange answer but it would probably be the sound of the heater in my house. I have lived in the same house for 20 years and we have ducted heating. I always fall to sleep really quickly when I am listening to the heater, it's sort of a gentle hum sound that is really comforting to me. I am going to miss that sound when I move out of here.

Ilus_Unistus said:
2. What is your favorite smell?
Probably the smell of my own home-cooked risotto. I can't cook many dishes but I do risotto well and I just love the smell of it. It's probably my favourite meal.

Ilus_Unistus said:
3. If you had to pick 1 day of your life to live over and over again, which would it be and what happened to make it so special for you?
Oh wow, just one day, hmm you don't make it easy do you. This is a really hard thing to answer, over the years I have had so many great individual days.
I am going to settle with Christmas day about 8 years ago. We had all the family together at my house for Christmas lunch. Having the whole family in one place these days is a rare thing. It was a great day with great food and we ended up all going outside for the afternoon and having a water fight. This is because in Australia Christmas day is usually really hot (middle of Summer).
------
Unity said:
If you had to pick just one word to describe you, what would it be?
Okay, I loathe having to describe myself so I just asked a friend of mine how he would describe me in one word and he replied with "I don't exactly know how to sum it up in a word" before settling on "Child at Heart". Since that is three words and not one I suppose I myself would say 'passionate' due to how worked up I can go over topics I am passionate about (and there are many).

Unity said:
If you had to change the color of your hair, what would the new one be?
I don't think I could ever pull off any light colours, so if I had to change from dark brown, I'd maybe go for a deep red.

Unity said:
If you had to either live in the heart of a big city or in a house isolated and surrounded by nature (for the rest of your life), which would you pick and why?
Honestly neither of them seem to appealing to me. I would not like to live in a big city for the rest of my life OR an isolated area. I would prefer to have lots of animals and be surrounded by nature, but I have a fear of being in an isolated house. I would choose a small (but not too large) town. But out of the two you gave me I would rather pick the city over my fear of isolation. What if aliens came and abducted me, or a murderer came and I was miles away from any other home? Those are some of my fears.

Last edited:

Dekzper

Registered Member
I'll make mine a little easier.

1. What's your fav color combo (2 colors)?
2. If you had to listen to 1 genre of music for 4 months, which one would it be?
3. Have you ever played soccer (European football)?

Just wait till HES finds this thread! :lol:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Dekzper said:
1. What's your fav color combo (2 colors)?
Probably purple and green.

Dekzper said:
2. If you had to listen to 1 genre of music for 4 months, which one would it be?
I'm not really good with genres but the type of music I listen to the most is film soundtracks and film scores. Which I suppose is sort of classical/orchestral.

Dekzper said:
3. Have you ever played soccer (European football)?
Yes I was on a soccer team for two years in school. I had the best ball skills out of us all when I was on my own or just practicing with another person but I was terrible when it came to being competitive in games. I'd rather stand back and let the other person have the ball, I always felt rude trying to get it off them. My coach had to explain that it just isn't the way things go.

Also what do you mean about HES?

shelgarr

Registered Member
Do you plan to be a mother?

What is your fantasy career?

What celebrity do you most admire?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Do you plan to be a mother?
Perhaps, although I think it's too early to decide. If I did choose to be one I would not want to have my own. There are already hundreds of thousands of needy children in the world and we keep bringing more in every single day. It would be adoption for me.

shelgarr said:
What is your fantasy career?
Working at Pixar, Animal Logic, Weta Digital or one of the other major animation and visual effects companies. I want to get into animation/ graphic art/ concept art etc for films.

shelgarr said:
What celebrity do you most admire?
J.K Rowling. I love every single thing about that woman, she is an inspiration to me.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey Crouton,

What kept you coming back to GF after you first got here?

Have you considered going VIP?

Left handed or right handed?

Status
Not open for further replies.