• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cross Promotion

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
This may have been covered before. If so, I'm sorry I missed it. I sometimes see, in people's auctions, a blurb at the bottom saying something like, "check out my other auctions" and a link for them. How do you do that? I'm going to try to list a few at the same time and would like to cross promote them. Thanks!!!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
That's an excellent question....
I would also like to know about the little gallery type thingy some peeps have at the bottom showing various other auctions. Do you need to have an ebay store to do that?

Nanner

Registered Member
I don't know about the gallery thingy but didn't andrew post on here somewhere about how to do a link? Or have I lost it again?

nani1987

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
That's an excellent question....
I would also like to know about the little gallery type thingy some peeps have at the bottom showing various other auctions. Do you need to have an ebay store to do that?

I figured it out on the my ebay your listing shows . on the far right has the cross promostion on it. you click it you want auto or manual... I click on auto so it does it for you.... hope that helps.....
nani

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
I did that, but nothing shows at the bottom of my listings. I think that only makes cross promoted items show up when someone bids or buys your item. Hmmmm, I don't know. Can I just add on to my listing and add a link that way? Is that Ebay legal?