Croshere Dealt To Dallas For Daniels

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Indiana Star - The Indiana Pacers have traded forward, Austin Croshere, to the Dallas Mavericks in exchange for guard, Marquis Daniels.

Croshere has averaged 7.5 points and 4.3 rebounds during his career with the Pacers.

Daniels averaged 9.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists in three seasons with the Mavericks.

The deal can't become official until July 12 when teams can complete trades and free agent signings.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/41329/20060705/croshere_dealt_to_dallas_for_daniels/

2. RajaB

RajaB Guest

This is a bad trade for dallas. crosphere is getting older and worse but daniels is still pretty young of a age 25 years. i looked at each players stats and majority of daniels stats is better then crosphere.

3. Hangtime15

Hangtime15 Guest

Stats don't matter. Dallas doesn't need Daniels. They need a rebounder, a garbage man to get rebounds! Daniels didnt do anythign for Dallas and they didn't need him. For me, a good for Dallas...plus, Indiana needs a player like Daniels.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I really think that Indiana won this trade hands down, they get a good player in Daniels, which he can score and dish the ball, and he's still very young, is game really didn't fit in Dallas, because they had to many good players there. He's going to get a fresh start in Indiana which he should excel.

5. Molina

Molina Guest

I liked the trade for both teams.

Croshere have some hustle, good to see guys like him on Mavs, probably if him, Mavs can be the champion.

For Indy, i think is great, without Peja, daniels can have some minutes, and can play much better than his last year.

6. FP_baller

FP_baller Guest

Yeah, indiana won this as said be4. But as also said, i agree wat that dallas need a rebounder beside dampier. Dirk is a big guy, but he aint in the pain, he poppin 3's.