Crosby has 500 points...already

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by Millz, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Got them tonight along with his first 50 goal season. 3rd youngest player after Gretzky and Lemieux.

Pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

Say what you will about the guy...he's a talented dude.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=317239

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I don't know, man. Crosby doesn't have anything on Ovechkin.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Crosby is really talented, I don't really like him as a player, but definitely would love to have him on Montreal, but I much rather have Ovechkin because I think he brings the total package.

I also don't believe Crosby will be near Gretzky's total points record when he's all set and done.

But I'll admit he's a hell of a player.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Except for a gold medal and a Stanley Cup Championship :D

Should be interesting to see if he can keep it up and stay healthy for a long period of time. I also doubt he'll touch Gretzky but ya never know I guses.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

The talent in those two guys is insane. Too bad they're both in the east, seeing those two go head-to-head would be awesome in the finals.

Ovechkin will get his championship sooner than later, the gold, that I don't know about. Haha.

6. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

The 2 headed monster will run rampant in the next series. . . . . . .

Attached Files:

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If and I underligned if because I don't want to jinx the Canadiens, but if the Habs win against the Capitals tomorrow they will face Crosby and the Penguins. The Canadiens defense have done a great job with Ovechkin who is arguably the best player in the NHL, so I have confidence they can contain Crosby as well. Not stop him but contain him.