Creepiest Bug you have squished

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JypsyJesska, Dec 18, 2008.

1. JypsyJesska

JypsyJesska Registered Member

We have all done it at one point or another in our life when you come across this funny looking creature that catches you off guard as your walking across the ground and your like "What is that?" and your afraid to squish it but you just close your eyes jump as high as you can and wait for the pop or crack or smooch under you foot then as you lift your foot its then stuck to your shoe and you can get it off only thing you can do is drag your feet on the ground in hopes that the little critter is no longer stuck to your shoe...

So what is it...What is the Creepiest Bug You have squished?

I recently had to lovely experience of squishing a Potato bug, no no not the little black rolly polly bugs you played with when you were a kid im talking about the bug that looks like this...
    [​IMG]

icegoat63 likes this.

2. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

But it looks kinda cute!!!
    I'm SO against sqishage. :mad:
    I even have a thingy I refer to as my spider sooker.
    It sucks up beasties but there's a mesh at the top so then you just let it go outside.
    No need to kill things just cos they look different. :(

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I squish the hell out of these guys:

[​IMG]

They come in my office through a crack in the door and stink the place up. Usually I'll catch them before my chair rolls over them... but I've had the case where they've snuck underneath me as I roll and I get the CRRRRRRUNCH and then that nasty smell they leave behind. Worse than a Stink bug!

I tried keeping one for a pet one time but just gave up lol they are boring.

DinoFlintstone likes this.
  4. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

I totally agree, Rattie, I do not support the squishing of innocent bugs. Once I accidently stepped on a stick-bug, you know, those bugs that look like sticks, and I cried for what felt like an hour over it!

5. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

^^ Me three. I don't squish bugs. Perhaps with the exception of mosquitoes in the summer months.

6. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

I'm the same, I get so upset if I even think I've slightly hurt something by accident.
    I guess I just respect life, nothing chose what to be.

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Thats hilarious... I so called all these people crying about squishing bugs :hah: what the hell people.... you trying to tell me you never squish bugs? Shoot I've even gone as far as eaten ants just cause squishing or burning them with the magnifying glass was getting boring.

check it out... bug concentration camp:

[​IMG]

Altanzitarron likes this.
  8. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I squished a blue bug in Singapore.

[​IMG]

Weird bugs there...

9. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

Yep, even that upsets me muchly!
    I recently got my other half to pull in on the motorway to take off a bee that was moving on the wipers.
    It was Knacked though so I got him to do a mercy killing too.

10. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I wish i had a pic of some of the bugs that i have squished here. They are a cross between a big earwig and a centipede. They are huge and weird looking.

I don't even know what they are called..But the next time I see one I will snap a pic and post it.