• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Crazy job interview question

Wade8813

Registered Member
"If you were shrunk to the size of a pencil and put in a blender, how would you get out?"

Job interview question, asked by an analyst at Goldman Sachs

(taken from Reader's Digest March 2011 issue)

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I would hug one of the rotor blades, and hope to God I don't fall off.

Wait, how small is the pencil? If it's very small, I'd just stay below the rotor blades.

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Once I was asked:
What are your bio tendencies?

I didn't understand this question at all.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Wait till some bitch tossed the berries in to make a smoothie, then climb over them and make my way out!

shelgarr

Registered Member
Write a proposal to negotiate my rescue and release.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Perhaps they wanted to test how you'd react to a question you knew nothing about.
If you don't understand the question like that, I'm pretty sure the proper response is to just ask for clarification

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
If you don't understand the question like that, I'm pretty sure the proper response is to just ask for clarification
Yes, which some people don't, because they assume that employers will get an unfavourable first impression.

Is my answer (to your question) even slightly close to the right answer?

Wade8813

Registered Member
I'm not sure if there is a right answer (at least, RD didn't give one).