• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Crazy citizens arrest after accident.

dDave

V.I.P.
This isn't something you see every day.

Unexpected End to Texas Car Chase Stuns Newscasters:

First, how did that guy think he could make it between those two cars?

Second, congratulations to the passengers of the minivan, they were instrumental in the arrest of this criminal.

Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow that's crazy, it said a woman did that, hard to tell from a high up view. Just shows you don't make mama mad, she will protect her kids. Hopefully the kid wasn't badly hurt.

dDave

V.I.P.
Wow that's crazy, it said a woman did that, hard to tell from a high up view. Just shows you don't make mama mad, she will protect her kids. Hopefully the kid wasn't badly hurt.
I don't normally share things like this but this one was just too crazy.

There was someone (presumably a child) rolling around on the sidewalk. I wonder what hsppened there.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't normally share things like this but this one was just too crazy.

There was someone (presumably a child) rolling around on the sidewalk. I wonder what hsppened there.
I wonder if that was the kid that was in the van that was taken to the hospital.

Anytime you come across something this crazy please share.

Clare

Registered Member
On first viewing I didn't even notice the kid. Really strange behaviour from him though with the rolling around on the ground... first off it looked like he just went to sit down. Hopefully he is fine.

The crash was probably inevitable given there wasn't space anywhere on the road for that guy to get past.