• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Craigslist meet-up gone wrong

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
http://kdvr.com/2015/03/18/stranger-sta ... olice-say/

It seems almost like it came from a Law & Order writers' meeting.

26-year-old woman in Colorado is seven months pregnant. Responds to a Craigslist ad for baby clothes. Goes to the woman's home alone and ends up getting stabbed multiple times in the stomach.

Then the woman with the baby clothes "removes" the baby from the woman's womb. She then goes to the hospital with her husband and claims she suffered a miscarriage. The baby didn't survive.

The woman who was stabbed is expected to survive after surgery last night. The woman charged with the stabbing told her family that she was pregnant and on Wednesday told them she had "lost the baby." The same woman also lost a 19-month-old son in 2002 to an accidental drowning.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Another good example of why I'd never in a million years use Craigslist

I mean people have to be smarter and granted, this kinda thing is rare but still, no thanks

There's no word for people like that. I hope she rots in jail for life. There's no word to describe how little respect I have for people like that woman.