Craigslist killer kills for the last time

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Not to be too cynical, but if he did those things then I'll not shed a tear for him. :dunno: Also, in these situations whenever people say "They couldn't live with what they did", I tend to disagree. It's only getting caught that they can't live with.

Gavik

Registered Member
Not to be too cynical, but if he did those things then I'll not shed a tear for him. :dunno: Also, in these situations whenever people say "They couldn't live with what they did", I tend to disagree. It's only getting caught that they can't live with.
Getting caught often forces them to re examine their actions, which they might not have done otherwise.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I can't say I'd shed a tear either. However I think Gavik is closer to the truth here (for once in his life :p) by citing that it's more about people being forced to see what they've done and to pay for it. People don't go crazy and do drastic things like commit suicide because they get caught. People take irrational action when they realize they've done things they've never thought through.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
What was done is done, there's no changing it even though we would like to. He got what he deserved, suicide....possibly not the BEST way to go around it but at his age and knowing he's in jail for an extended period of time, sometimes they think that's their only option. Unfortunate, but as other have said before, not a tear shedding moment.

Talk about news throwback, when did he do all of this last yea? As I recall...

~Shwa

Gavik

Registered Member
However I think Gavik is closer to the truth here (for once in his life :p)
Oh, you!

I'm not saying he realized that what he did was wrong, but at the very least he had time to reflect on the severity of his situation and his actions. This is why he probably wouldn't have killed himself otherwise, but we can never know that.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I can't say I'd shed a tear either. However I think Gavik is closer to the truth here (for once in his life :p) by citing that it's more about people being forced to see what they've done and to pay for it. People don't go crazy and do drastic things like commit suicide because they get caught. People take irrational action when they realize they've done things they've never thought through.
I'm not aware of all the circumstances of the case, but was he not a repeated killer? Murderers who kill repeatedly rarely bear remorse for their actions.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm not aware of all the circumstances of the case, but was he not a repeated killer? Murderers who kill repeatedly rarely bear remorse for their actions.
Unless, you know . . . they're confined and given nothing to do except wander around inside their own heads.

;)

Sometimes that's what happens. You can't just say that all killers are blindly without remorse. One of the major theories in criminology is the idea that criminals tend to lack the ability to weigh reward versus risk. Clearly this guy never thought of the consequences and took the coward's way out.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I want to know how he did it. If he was alone in his cell, why are they not releasing how he did it? If they're investigating it, I bet someone put glass in his food or something. Clearly it was more complicated than just hanging himself with his socks in his cell.

At any rate, I had just about completely forgotten about this. I'm still wondering if this really was suicide.