Cracker Jacks Mystery (oh ya, I'm back)

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Hi all! Long time no see! Andrew caught me on yahoo tonite and said to come on by. So, I did.
Haven't been playing much online lately but my son and I thought it would be fun to do a mystery. We havent in sooooo long! So here it is...

The Cracker Jacks Mystery! A prize with every box. YaY! I wonder, do people still buy the mysteries? Guess we'll see. I might have to keep all my neat stuff to myself.
Pleasure to be back here, Juliette

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome back. Good to see you are still at the auction thing. :)

I'm not sure how mystery auctions have been doing but hopefully yours will do well. :D

Chuck_U_Farley

Registered Member
[MOD EDIT]
Please refrain from insulting others auctions.

I mean, really, whats the point of a mystery auction. I would rather know the item(s) I am buying rather than bid on a "mystery item" that could screw over the buyer. Since its a mystery, the seller can send you anything they wanted, all depending on how much the actual auction goes for.

I dont see how ebay allows these auctions to happen.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
They're just for fun... Charley. But it doesn't really matter, I took it down to make it better. I know a way to make it better for both buyer AND seller. I'll get it back up as soon as I find out if ebay will credit my fees for it. (was very 'spensive listing) And hello to you (Charley) haven't seen you here before. :)

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Ya know I was only waiting until Friday until I could BIN... me and my root canal were cravin a mysterious crunch :p

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Ok...I put the Cracker Jacks back up on Ebay.
Just one loaded box this time. Much more fun than the other way. Much more neat stuff in it this way too! heres a link... now get in there and see it! Still have Ty's burnt dinner up to. Maybe you guys and gals could send me a Question to it?

I won't be offended in any way if you don't like it Charley. Mysteries arent for everyone. It's just a fun way to play :nod: