• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

crack down on human flesh capsules from China

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never heard of anything like this before. They are saying unscrupulous people in China are making capsules out of dead babies and there is a black market for it. They are saying its a stamina booster. Its disgusting what can be deemed as beneficial sometimes.

When reading this article I had to wonder if people are killing their babies to make money off of this.

South Korea cracks down on human flesh capsules from China

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Wow that's intense, it seemed so farfetched I almost thought it had to be a joke article, but then I saw that it was CBS and was shocked. Especially reading about the process of drying them up and turning them into dust.

ChaosHerald

Registered Member
Yeah I read tat in the papers today. That's really.... I don't even have words for how I feel about that. Disgusted and shocked at the same time at least I guess. Do we have no morals anymore? Dead babys are supposed to be health beneficial - lets make pills out of them? Jesus... What is this world coming to?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just found this article on CNN and they said the Chinese are claiming this isn't true. I don't know if they would tell the truth about something like this, my instinct is they wouldn't. If it is true, I hope not its just too sick, and they find out who is doing it I wonder if they will shoot them.

China says no pills made from human flesh in country