Crabtree finally signs in San Fran

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I think he'll sign a deal...this team is pretty good and he'll add something to that offense and help Shaun Hill out.

Just sign Crabtree...stop being a douche.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I'd like to see him sign and make the 49er's a little better.

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

He just needs to understand that the Raiders wanted speed over possession. He wasn't a Top 5 pick, period. Brady Quinn didn't bitch like this when he fell to the Browns a few seasons ago.

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Crabtree, 49ers agree to 6-years.

Finally. This was a smart choice on his part because if he would've waited till next years draft, I could see him falling to the 20's or the the 2nd round.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If I was Singletary I would sit him out for three games to punish him for being such a douche bag and making this whole thing a headache for the orginazation.

But that's just my opinion on the matter.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

haha that'll never happen...this is still a business and they need him to win.

I dont expect much from him at the start but after some practices he'll be fine.

7. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

He's so far behind now he's not going to be productive for awhile. Judging on how he's been so far, I hope he shows some maturity and learns the playbook inside and out and works to catch up. He needs someone other than his idiotic cousin giving him advice on his career.