• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Crabbing?

TGirl

Registered Member
Hahahah I was waiting for that IGGY!!!!!
Yes, Andrew....We caught and ATE the crabs right at camp.....we boiled'em up in fresh salt water...they were so good....I love crab meat..It is one of my favorites!!! And when they are so fresh like that you do not even ned the butter to dip the meat in...awwwwwwwww melts in your mouth!!! I just wished we were able to catch more.....Talked to my sister-in-law a hour or so ago and she said they caught 60 of them today and all able to keep.....dangit!!...they got to stay for the whole week...we were unable to because of the kids and Dave really could not take the extra time off!!!

As for Clams...I would have made my own chowder has I got any....I love clams mmmmmmmm fried, sauteed, in chowder...mmmm is all good to me....

Now as for Muscles....I will pass on those...we did saute some of them up and I was not going near them....not a fan at all they looked gross!!! all it takes is one person spiting them across camp and I am done!! hahahahah

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Call me strange (yeah, like that'll be hard) but I am NOT a seafood lover, one day when I'm living along the coast of Maine in my big victorian house, all the locals will be whispering about the strange cat lover, who doesn't eat the chowder! :lol:

TGirl

Registered Member
Will ya just eat the chowder...So pleople don't talk about ya??? uggggg

I just noticed I am not a level 5 anymore and its not even midnight my time.....ugggggggggg farewell my friends I am fading away AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Trina........it's almost 3 A.M. my time....I don't think you've been a 5 for a few days!! We miss you up/down there!!!!! Can you come and play?????
I'll try the chowder if you re-up! :)

TGirl

Registered Member
ohhhhhhhhh I haven't hahahahaha I thought I was earlier today hahahahahahha I guess I better PAY attention....lol

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
ohhhhhhhhh I haven't hahahahaha I thought I was earlier today hahahahahahha I guess I better PAY attention....lol
I have a spoonful of chowder ready here....I'll watch for the level change!!

TGirl

Registered Member
You know sometimes it is just really exciting to live on the wild side and sometimes that wild side is just leaving so much to the imagination......So I guess off to bed I go and dream of what you all are saying in Level 5...hahahahaha
Nighty night, sleep tight, angels on your pillows and all that good stuff!!!!

And Angel...I will be thinking of you in my morning ok!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Sooooooo....everyone is leaving me...sweet dreams, and thanks Trina!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Ahh Well another one down .Goodnight trina