CPL Holder TCOB!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The only thing about the article that makes me scratch my head...

She recalled with clarity the five shots, including those in which she picked out the attackers even though her boyfriend, black like the attackers, was struggling with them. He had been visiting and came in from the next room after the shots rang out.
I'm not trying to derail this thread, but this is an uneccessary detail. Why is her boyfriend's race important? To remind us that not all black people are criminals? Why would you need that disclaimer?

Other than that nitpick, the lady is a rarity these days, a fighter. She chose life and defended herself and I can't imagine what she's probably still going through.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
The only thing about the article that makes me scratch my head...

I'm not trying to derail this thread, but this is an uneccessary detail. Why is her boyfriend's race important? To remind us that not all black people are criminals? Why would you need that disclaimer?

Other than that nitpick, the lady is a rarity these days, a fighter. She chose life and defended herself and I can't imagine what she's probably still going through.
I hadn't even noticed that and I agree, what was the point of adding that?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Whatever, it may just be a slight bit of residual racism on the part of the author :lol:

Anyways, as I've said before I live in Massachusetts and Massachusetts is firm in their belief that if your life is in danger, nothing frightens the attacker more than a telephone and soaked underwear. So be a winner, piss your pants and call the police!