• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

cp3

S

.Springs

if anyone is good with text, let me know, because this text is pretty bad:p

lol @ the metal arm i added it, anyone think i should take it off?

T

The Abyss

Man, thats awsome. I'll hit you up sometime if i need a new sig. Awsome

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I think you should take off the tech arm it just looks wierd to me, I actually like the text you have right now but if you do want to change it I suggest script maybe scriptina or something. Where did you find the brushes you used on the right.

Overall 8.5/10

BigBlue

----------------------
lol now I know who this is, great signature too, I like the brushing on the right side, and I kinda like the c4d render you used on the arm, kinda cool effects

S

.Springs

lol now I know who this is, great signature too, I like the brushing on the right side, and I kinda like the c4d render you used on the arm, kinda cool effects
lol yeah...ive been kinda busy lately so i havent been active anywhere;)

great site tan

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Lol, keep the metal arm that u have on him. Makes the sig look weird yet interesting to look at. I like the way u did the brushes on the right hand corner, the colors are bright, but not too bright^^; Another awesome job well done Springs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joshua Howe NBA 1
K Art & Creative 3