• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cowher coming back?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I didn't see an article on the website yet, but ESPN just flashed that Cowher announced he's ready to coach again. He's interested in the Giants, Dolphins, and Texans... in that order.

I could see him building a team in Texas.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I believe that he'll go coach the Dolphins in all honesty, I don't see Tom Coughlin leaving the Giants even if they miss the Playoffs this season. Cowher is a good coach and he'll help any team he goes too. I'm surprised that it took him this long to come back. I didn't believe he was going to take more then one year off.

Blueyes

Registered Member
i'm betting the main reason he's going back to coaching is because his wife died this year.

I don't see the dolphins though. Maybe the Texans but I'm betting Giants because I don't think Coughlin will be back and not by his choice either.