• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cowen re-signs with Ottawa - 4 years, 3.1 million per

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Don't have an official link to this deal, but according to a few sources on my twitter timeline this deal looks to be finalized. What are your thoughts on this deal for the senators?

BadNewsJays

https://twitter.com/SunGarrioch/status/378900218076741633

A little pricey, I would have liked somewhere a little south of $3M. He's a great defender, but, has only 90 NHL games under his belt. He also has only one of three seasons in which he has been fully healthy. Although, I'm happy he's signed now instead of the Sens not moving at all and him not playing until November. He has the potential to be a top four defender this year for the Sens.

I'm guessing he'll join the team Monday in Saskatoon, where they have a preseason game vs. the Flames.