Cow urine the new taste sensation

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Xeilo, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Source: Cow urine the new taste sensation as India markets it as a soft drink | World News | News.com.au

What the hell? Anyone want to every try that?

I don't think I would, just too weird.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Absolutely not. That's just sick. I don't even care if they make sure all the poisons are out of it, I wouldn't even drink Mountain Dew if it said "Cow Urine" or even "Cow Dew" on the label.

I'll stick to stuff that hasn't already been through that... process. :shocked:

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'd rather drink cow piss than Mountain Dew.

PretzelCorps likes this.
  4. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Just too sick. Next craze: dog shit biscuits.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

No thanks. I think I might gag just knowing what I'm drinking. However, I'd be curious how it will be produced and to see drinker's reaction. Maybe if everyone says it's good, I might actually give it a try and taste it just to see for myself (but I would have to like its smell first). I hope it's really nutritious as they say. :hah:

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Ew. I don't think I will ever drink that. I will stick with sweet tea thank you very much

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I'd try it if someone was going to pay me to try it. It might taste nice. You just don't know!

8. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Same here. Of course, they'd probably have to pay me a few thousand dollars.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  9. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Am i the only weirdo here that would try it for free?

I mean, every glass of water you drink has already been drank by someone/something else. So with that in mind the idea of this drink doesn't really phase me much.

I'm pretty damn curious to be honest!

10. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

This reminds me of the Futurama episode where they find out how Slurm is made.

"Milk comes from a cow's behind, honey comes from a bee's behind, and have you ever used toothpaste?"

"Whose behind does that come from?"

"You don't wanna know."