Cow Poop - Now You Can Get Gas and Vanilla in the Same Place!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11653571/from/RSS/
So bite me the title sucks but nevertheless, an interesting read.

Gasoline from cow dung? Highly interesting if I may say. Imagine the possibilities if this were successful and became implemented in modern day enerygy woes. Farmers, start stocking up on your cattle, you're the Rockefellers of the future!

Will it fail? Do you believe it? Let's hear Central Fusion's people speak.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I didn't read the article because the page didn't load, but it sounds like a promising idea. Trust the Japanese to come up with something like that!

I don't doubt it. Amazing things can be done with the right atmospheric pressure and heat. My g/f and I discussed the subject and we don't know what bad things can happen from it though. Influenza anyone?

I think I brought it up before, but a friend of mine keeps on telling me about Corn-gas. It's more efficent then gasoline, and sounds a lot eaiser to get along w/ as aposed to dung-oil. It's likely Corn-gas will become the next big thing if his claims are truthful.
The fact they're able to extract gasoline from cow shit is amazing. I knew it could be used as fuel for a while, but cowshit? This is great.

S

shakujou

I guess since the methane levels in Cow Poo are so high it is possible. That, and all those messy chemicals that are found in cow feces wont wash away into underground rivers, and other close water sources.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Just wow. Cow shit being gas. And here I thaught I knew left from right. I guess I need to look things over again.