• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

covid internment camps

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Dude, I thought about you yesterday. Have you been keeping up with Canada? Test positive on a flight coming back and you are interned. Mandatory. And there’s a lack of food and water, and lack of security so people are being sexually assaulted. How a citizenry votes for this shit is beyond me.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Dude, I thought about you yesterday. Have you been keeping up with Canada? Test positive on a flight coming back and you are interned. Mandatory. And there’s a lack of food and water, and lack of security so people are being sexually assaulted. How a citizenry votes for this shit is beyond me.
I heard a podcast, that I can't find now, talk about how the mothers are separated from their young kids at these camps. There are rapes happening. It's bad.
Canada, NZ, israel, France, Germany and parts of the US are going communist. Its frightening.
I was very optimistic that from this spring until the winter was going to be a comeback economy for us and the free world, but I don't think that anymore. Some of us want to be free and want to take care of ourselves and our states will do good for a few months but so many in America and the world are sheep.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Unfortunately, that is very true. We have too many people that are bad at being Americans. They’ve learned nothing from history.