• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

covid internment camps

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I mentioned this on another thread and was called crazy. No hard feeling though. I realize it sounds nuts.

First NZ:
New Zealand Announces ‘Quarantine Camps’ Where People Can Be Forcibly Moved To
I've got more NZ clips that I will dig up. Finding any clips and articles on this is really difficult.
These places are in place and are being used. Trying to find a clip now of some politician saying you will go there if you refuse a test and will stay there until you take it.

Next up is Canada. Don't know who this guy is. But he asked a good question and was basically told to stfu.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
And when there is a vaccine, it will be mandated that you take it. And watch and see how the elderly will be treated through all this. But people don’t care. History is replete with examples of big government abusing its power. It’s how most people think. They think big government solves problems.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I have no idea what's going on in Canada. I hope some Canadians will watch that video from one of their representatives and comment.
It is obvious what's going on in NZ which is a democratic government. Do a simple Google search.

Do you fear this virus so much that you'd be ok with this?

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
And when there is a vaccine, it will be mandated that you take it. And watch and see how the elderly will be treated through all this. But people don’t care. History is replete with examples of big government abusing its power. It’s how most people think. They think big government solves problems.
And it will change your RNA which may alter your DNA. Nobody knows because there has never been a vaccine like this one.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
The vaccine does NOT change your RNA.

Learn to science and stay away from Uncle Jim Bob's Facebook conspiracy corner.