• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Music Cover of Gangstas Paradise

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Remember the classic track "Gangstas Paradise" by Coolio? Remember how it was a great background for the film "Dangerous minds"? Remember for many it is was of on the most important raps to come out of the music industry in the 90's?

Well some young whipper snappers have decided it needed a bit of a shake up, a but of sprucing and hopes presumably to do something good and different; well they managed different I guess:

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to stage... you know what I don't want to give them any credit if I can other than bringing this up and having jolly good cringe and a laugh, role the film:

Remix

Where it gets beyond bad for me and "oh you poor poor thing, you really really thought was a good didn't you was 2.34 and it always just goes into an insane industrial mental motif that was never really needed.

Thoughts? Did you manage it through the whole video?

Last edited: