• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Courting popularity or unpopularity?

jimgwarb

Registered Member
How many come here to seek friends? How many come here to be loved, admired, liked? How many come here to be feared? How many come here to be disappointed? How many come here to get upset? How many come here to be abused? How many come here to be amused? How many come here to get annoyed? How many come here to upset others? How many come here to show off? How many come here to be pitied? How many come here to let off steam? How many come here because they are lonely? How many come here because they are bored?
Me?
'It all depends, you see, my friends, on the mood I'm in."

Bliss

Sally Twit
I originally came here to kill time and read opinions. I ended up making some wonderful friends and that is the reason I have stayed so long. There are some that aren't exactly friends but I still enjoy seeing them about.
GF has a wonderful community and the forum really does have something for everyone.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Certainly it's not popularity or unpopularity I want...but both occurs depending on the person you talk to. Initially I come to join in conversations. Then it's addicting as certain threads take on a life of their own. After a while you get to know people, and it's interesting to follow their lives. Even when it's slow, I always visit daily.