Country

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I've recently been introduced to Tim McGraw. I like it.

don't tell anyone.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Faith Hill is about the only country I like. Then again she's slowly turning into a mainstream/country mix, so it's not the bonafide country poeple talk about.

Country is good if it's up beat too. I don't always listen to the lyrics if the rythm is up.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
The first country music I hear was by Shania Twain, that woman could sing. Also Reba MacEntire, she's awesome!

~Shwa'

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I tell people all the time how much I hate pop music and rap music but I'll listen to them before you force me to listen to country music. Country is the worst...bar none.

Rock all the way

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
^ iLawled at your choice. Though rock has come out with some awesome and basass songs, not to mention artists, it cant beat todays country songs.

~Shwa'

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I love 80's rock... and most modern rock, I listen to my fair share... but I always go back to my roots man. I live in the country and I am country :2thumbup:

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
^ iLawled at your choice. Though rock has come out with some awesome and basass songs, not to mention artists, it cant beat todays country songs.

~Shwa'
People still write country songs? I dont feel the need to hear about pickup trucks, the family dog, and insest in the family to be honest haha.

I know it's an opinion but the way that country songs sound is just irritating to me. IF there's no drums, heavy bass and an electric guitar count me out.

PS: Acoustic ain't bad, dont get me wrong.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
People still write country songs? I dont feel the need to hear about pickup trucks, the family dog, and insest in the family to be honest haha.
Site your source.....dont worry, I'll wait. This should be a good one :lol:

For real, becaue everyone wants to hear about how some lucky crack addict made a hit, or his family has problems so he lashes out with his music....and then turns to drugs.

~Shwa'