Country

COUNTRY BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sticks finger all the way into his throat* NEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
'scuse me while I dig up an old thread.

I despise country music. I just can't relate. I don't like twangy voices, and I agree with Corona about the patriotic bullcrap. Take Toby Keith for example - "we'll put a boot up your ass, it's the American way" oh is it now.

Also, country music brings up bad childhood memories for me.

I don't mind something from Patsy Cline or Hank Williams on occasion, but modern country makes me want to stick my fingers into my eyeballs until they reach my brain.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Jeez guys, it's not that bad. Yes before it was mostly about patriotic crap and things like farms and such. But you have to admit, counry has gotten a bit better over the years and has come out with more artist for this generations listeners. Such as Carrie Underwood, Gretchen Wilson, Big and Rich, The Dixie Chicks, Lonestar, Deana Carter, Dierks Bently, Rascal Flatts, and more. I listen to mostly techno, electronica and dance but its fun to dabble in different genres; just gotta litsten to different artists in the field.

~Shwa'

Even I turn on country music from time to time. I mean I hate that older stuff but like Shwa said some of the newer stuff fit for this generation is good and its appealing at times.

Also I find it can be very addicting like it'll get stuck in your head.

LMAO... I can dabble in Country.. I normally listen to Dixie Chicks and maybe Rascal Flatts here and there. Outside of that I listen to a few folks here and there but I have not remembered their names... hehe

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Jeez guys, it's not that bad. Yes before it was mostly about patriotic crap and things like farms and such. But you have to admit, counry has gotten a bit better over the years and has come out with more artist for this generations listeners. Such as Carrie Underwood, Gretchen Wilson, Big and Rich, The Dixie Chicks, Lonestar, Deana Carter, Dierks Bently, Rascal Flatts, and more. I listen to mostly techno, electronica and dance but its fun to dabble in different genres; just gotta litsten to different artists in the field.

~Shwa'
Thanks, Shwa. I was beginning to think I was the only one who appreciated the genre that is country music.

By the way, do you know what you get when you play a country song backwards?

Hoosier.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Thanks, Shwa. I was beginning to think I was the only one who appreciated the genre that is country music.

By the way, do you know what you get when you play a country song backwards?

Hoosier.
"You get your house back
You get your dog back
You get your best friend Jack back
You get your truck back
You get your hair back
Ya get your first and second wives back
Your front porch swing
Your pretty little thing
Your bling bling bling and a diamond ring
Your get your farm and the barn and the boat and the Harley
First night in jail with Charlie
Sounds a little crazy, a little scattered and absurd
But that's what you get when you play a country song backwards"

LOL :clap:

~Shwa'

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Not a big fan but man, Australia has awesome country signers that make me lock my self up in the room, put bass on and listen to it