Countess says she needs 53,000 a week to survive

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by ILOVEUSA911, Mar 25, 2009.

1. ILOVEUSA911

ILOVEUSA911 Registered Member

Give me a friggin break Countess. With all due respect, which I doubt there's very little, can you say "gold digger"?

Now there was no pre-nup, which was naive on his part, but they did do a post-nup (I guess he wanted to try to do damage control), giving her $43,000,000 if they divorced. However, she's saying that just isnt' enough dammit...I need way more than that to survive. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

She claims she needs more than $53,000 a week in order to survive and won't settle for any less.

I think the post-nup should stand and she gets what they agreed to. What do you say?

SNAFU-ed .... Situation Normal: When $53,000 a Week Just Isn't Enough

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I think she should be forced to live on a Wal-Mart employee's "salary" for a month and then see what she really needs to survive.

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

• a Park Avenue apartment and three residences in Sweden
    • $700 for limousine service
    • $4,500 for clothes
    • $1,000 for hair and skin treatments
    • $1,500 for restaurants and entertainment
    • $8,000 for travel (weekly!)
    No wonder she is claiming 53,000 a week after all that. Maybe she should cut down a bit in this times of economic decline, like the rest of us and get over it.
    Either that or find a job that isnt to do with investment banking! :lol:

4. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Stop spending all that money, dumbass. Try spending money on groceries for once and stop going out to super-expensive restaurants, and don't buy a whole store full of hair products. What the fuck bitch?

(referring to Countess here)

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

These people don't need that much money to survive, but they need that amount to maintain their lifestyle. Somehow people confuse lifestyle with life. :dunno: I've seen other divorce agreements of the rich and they can be just as "shocking" as this.

6. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

The amount of money she needs you'd think there isn't an economic crisis.

7. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

How dare you be so insensitive, she has a rare medical disorder (commonly afflicting women who marry rich men) that makes her die if she doesn't buy new designer clothing or jewelry every day. You should be ashamed of yourself.

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well, she would be spending all the money and putting it into the economy so that's a good thing.

Should she get it? Absolutely not. Poor guy should have signed a prenuptial agreement if you ask me.