• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Counterstrike

K

KillaKidd

Counter-Strike is the #1 online action game in the world. Engage in a realistic brand of counter-terrorist warfare in this popular team-based game. Take out enemy sites. Rescue hostages. Your role affects your team's success. Your team's success affects your role.

This game is great ive been playing it for about 4 years now on xbox I think its a great team game and i love being in clans. any game thats been around this long has gotta be good :p

anyone else play? or got any comments about it

S

SOAD2k8

I hate the console version (It just doesn't "feel" right to me), and it's not really as run-and-gun as other FPS games for Xbox.

Also, make sure that this stays with the XBOX version of Counterstrike ONLY.

K

KillaKidd

well the xbox cs has really bad graphics lol and various other problems but im just addicted completely.It requires tactics like using "sound" wich is a big part of the game as well as other stratagies.I Like it becuz its not as run an gun as say halo 2 it actually requires skill not holding down the trigger like u can in halo 2  :D

2 some its a lifestlye i know ppl that have quit their jobs for this game lol its the best xbox game out period in my opinion

K

KillaKidd

no love huh?

lol i guess it takes a certain type of people for this game lol

A

acidmix

I haven't played the xbox version in years but when I was playing it I thought it was pretty good. The xbox version had some pretty unique maps that none of the pc versions ever got.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merc Politics & Law 17
Mirage Video Games 15