PC Games Counter Strike: Source

T

TurkuSama

Anyone else play? This is probably my second favorite game next to Halo 2.

Hit me up and we'll swap IPs... I usually play 24/7 Dust or Office.

C

Cloud

I play source. If you have Xfire, my name is ghostlikeswayze.

Bonus points if you get the reference.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I have CSS. However, because of the fact my system is a lower end system, I tend to lag quite a bit, which is a reason why I tend to avoid it.

N

Nestor

I have CS: Source, and I host my own server. The server cycles through CS: Source, HL2 Deathmatch, and Gary's Mod. However, access to the server is for selected individuals only. Meaning that if you don't already know how to get there, you likely never will. It's only open to my WoW Guildies and selected Black Triad Studios members.

I'm an elitist prick like that. ^_^

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
That's the best way to go about it really mate. Otherwise you get the public players coming in. On the Day of Defeat server I used to go on, we were banning people left, right, and center. We got some decent gameplay when we locked the server though.

*EDIT Before anyone says anything, I realise that some public players arn't complete assholes and are decent players. However the majority of publics camp, tk and tw, shout abuse down the mic etc.

T

TurkuSama

Yea, the 24/7 Office I play on stays pretty full with a lot of the regulars. Occasionally 1 asshole will make it in, but there's always an admin to boot them. And after being with them so long I finally got invited to be in the community clan. I'm somebody!

A

Adoniss.23

This game is sick . I play this game everyday . And we can play together if u give me ur IP . But i'm busy now and we can play yesterday or wednesday . Peace

T

Tsukasa

I have it and haven't played it in a long time lol though I used to be a hardcore player.

E

Emperor

I pretty much get on every day. Change my name quite a bit, but my official Steam one is Disenchantment.

Name now: I am... KaRma!