• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Photos could you share the picture your pets?

sasithonTB

hello everyone,

I am glad you share the photo of your pet.
Because I cannot have animals.However I love the pets
Now I am studying in the university,and my dorm doesn't everybody feed animals. Two weeks later, I see a cat in my dorm at university .She is a pity cat. Nobody give food to her. Every time when I come back my dormitory. I always give food for her.So,when she see me.She looks happy,and wait me in front of the my room.
So, I hope everyone to share picture your pet,and share the cute of your pets.

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love cats but right now I don't have any. I have the room for them but without a dog they would be in danger if I had one. Something catches and kills them. I live in a very rural area and we have bobcats, coyotes and a number of other wild animals that would kill them.

Happy to hear you are feeding a poor little kitty that is homeless. Hate to see animals starving.