• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Could you move countries?

Carmelita

Registered Member
I was born in the United States and it is MY country. I would not think of leaving her or the many friends that I know here. Visiting another country is OK but sometimes I feel way out of place in other countries. Nope, the US only for me.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I think it would be too hard to adjust to most countries, even Western European ones. I love Western European culture, but if I went there I'd just be out-of-place. The most likely country I would move to would be Canada.

My family is really sick and tired of the politics in our area (which sadly is nation-wide at this point, but less so in some other areas) and are considering moving far Northeast, which would be pretty close to Canada. I've joked many times about us just leaving this country altogether and skipping into Canada, but I know that it would be hard to do, so we'll just have to tide it over and hope these dark ages blow over ASAP.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I doubt that I'd have the need to move out of America, as the United States has a lot to offer and is so diverse. I mean you have the cold and snow of Maine, sunny and warm Florida, the deserts of Arizona, the mountains of the Rockies and the Appalachians, and the east and west coasts.