• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Could you give up social media for a month?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That means Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.

Personally, I don't think so. I could do Facebook easily since I don't really use it, but I am addicted to Twitter. I have close to 80k tweets and I just love interacting with people and reading tweets.

What about you guys?

MiketheGrinder

Registered Member
I'm not that into social media and could easily give it up. I have other things I'm addicted to like my phone and laptop. You've made 80k tweets? That's pretty cool. What are you mainly tweeting about?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
No chance in hell that I could give up social media. Especially not Facebook and Twitter. I'd go nuts within a few days.

Impaired

Registered Member
Easily.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not that into social media and could easily give it up. I have other things I'm addicted to like my phone and laptop. You've made 80k tweets? That's pretty cool. What are you mainly tweeting about?
I would say mostly sports. But I tweet about all sorts of things. Also, I love asking random questions on twitter and ask people to quote their answer to have more participation. And I'll always retweet the answers.

Konshentz

Konshentz
For a month? Absolutely. I've done it before, quite a few times actually. Sadly, I always come back.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sure I could do it.

Godsmirror

Registered Member
Could and do. My social media accounts are business ventures in the making anyway. All I do right now is maintain the content, share while I'm there and then a few weeks later, do it again.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I guess that come to think of it, perhaps sometimes I should be less active. Some people can't seem to behave properly and instead of having a civilized discussion with you, they'll reply with "Calm your tits" or "get the sand out of your vagina", pretty much showing their true character. But, oh well, I just try to block the negativity and move along. Cannot afford to be affected by such stupid stuff.

MissMe

Registered Member
I guess I probably could but I wouldn't want to try. I enjoy social media and use it daily. I know to some it has a bad reputation but I personally like keeping up with my friends and family.