• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Could you become vegetarian...?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Let's say that you couldn't eat meat for two months straight, do you think you could accomplish the feat of you would eventually give in and cheat?

BJBirdy

Registered Member
I'm not sure if I'd make it the full two months, but I think I could make it at least one month. I've been known to put myself on a veggie diet for about 2-3 weeks at a time in the past, and I've actually considered going about 95% veggie overall, so I think I might be able to do this better than most people who'd try it.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
No I don't think i would be able to accomplish that two month goal. Pepperoni Pizza, Chicken Wings/Legs and cheddar sausages are my weakness! But let's say that a hefty prize amount is on the line I might be able to pull it off.

Sabby

Sure, if there was money on the line or for health reasons no problem. I'm notopposed to eating tufu, soya or veggie burgers if needed. But eventually I'd need my meat fix again

There's no way I could become a vegan. I applaud those who can do it because I'd go insane, unable to eat meat!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm the same. I love meat too much to not eat it for two whole months. I think I could probably go three weeks to a month then give in.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
No I don't think i would be able to accomplish that two month goal. Pepperoni Pizza, Chicken Wings/Legs and cheddar sausages are my weakness! But let's say that a hefty prize amount is on the line I might be able to pull it off.
Exactly, I'd never cut it out completely. For me, it'd be like Coke. I can go about a month or so without drinking Coke, but then I have to have it finally. I'd have "binge" days occasionally with meat.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I could do two months standing on my head.

I was a vegetarian for almost 10 years. Now I'll eat occasional chicken or sometimes even bacon, but I still don't eat red meat. The only red meat I've had since August of 1997 was an Arby's when I was pregnant and craving it. gross.